You are very welcome to visit “Travellers” (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests. Read the following:
1. The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy, including how this website handles the personal identification data collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participated in the management of this website.
2. Methods of collecting, processing and using personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; Written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- This website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use when you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, the browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but does not involve specific Personal information.
- You can make a request to us at any time to correct or delete your incorrect or incomplete personal information collected on this website.
3. Data protection
- The host of this website is equipped with various information security equipment such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your personal information. Data and relevant processing personnel have signed a confidentiality agreement. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished by relevant laws.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. External links on the website
The web pages of this website provide Internet links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, the privacy protection policy of this website is not applicable to the linked website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
5. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action.
- Conducive to your rights.
- When this website entrusts a manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will perform its duty of supervision and management to the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use. High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website to not be executed normally.
7. Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.